Thursday, January 9, 2014

Tomorrow is Friday!!

Hello!

I went back to work on Wednesday -- and when I got home I chatted with Dear Hubby, we had dinner and I went up to the sewing room for a little bit -- and this was what I accomplished -- not much but something.

I told you about how I was going to the quilt shop in the next town over and the road was closed, well Dear Hubby and I went out on Tuesday and we stopped at quilt shop to pick up the BOM -- and here is it.  I love the blue and green.   Should be interesting -- there is to be some wool applique involved too.     

Tonight I am going to head up there and count 4 patches and connecting corner blocks for a project I think I am going to take on a retreat next month -- I need 512 of each so I want to get the blocks sewn at home so I just have to assemble the quilt at the retreat -- I have been working on this since 2007 -- time to get this one done :)

I hope your day was great and TGIF (tomorrow!)
Happy Stitches
Dorothy

No comments: