Friday, January 3, 2014

Curtains and NYE Mystery quilt

Good Morning!

We had a few visitors yesterday and I did not get a chance to post to my blog -- so I am posting early this morning --

January 1st -- I completed my curtains for the sewing room -- actually then next time I am at JoAnns I need another 1/2 yard to make the valance fuller - but I am done as far as I can go right now.



  I also got the knobs painted and on the dresser -- the drawers are open in the photo because I want the paint to be good and dry before I close them --

And I did work on my New Years Eve mystery quilt -- I have 4 rows like this done and only 2 more rows and then the borders, hoping to get this done today.

I will be staying in and sewing today -- we woke up to -13 degrees this morning and I think we are looking at a high of Zero today -- great day to sew!

Tomorrow morning I am starting a new BOM at a local quilt shop -- it is blue and greens -- looking forward to this my class is at 8:30 -- I will blog about it tomorrow

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy stitches and keep warm!

Dorothy  

No comments: