Thursday, February 21, 2013

New projects and BINGO!

Good Morning!

Can't believe it is Thursday already this week!   One more day of work and I will be home for a 3 day weekend! YIPPEE!!!  Today Dear Hubby is going to get my  Bernina from the repair shop -- it has been     having foot pedal issues -- so we will see how it is working when I get home from work tonight.

I have been using my Pfaff and Little Lil (my featherweight) and have been busy -- here is a photo of some summer table toppers I am working on -- I am in a craft show in May so I need to get some inventory for summer completed.   




Lish my swap partner in the Friendship bag Swap sent me some of this watermelon fabric and I thought it would make cute summer coasters -- here is one that I started I have 3 more in the works.  I love making Hexies!
 



Tuesday night we went to play Bingo at the local Vets Home and Der Hubby won!!! It was only a $35 prize but it was fun and paid for the evening out-- and it is good to support the local operations like this.


I hope your having a good week!  Tonight we are expecting a storm to come in so we might end up with 5 inches or more of snow by Friday morning!  Looking forward to the snow -- it has been super cold here this week!

Happy Stitches!
Dorothy 

No comments: