Saturday, February 23, 2013

A couple of Completed UFO's!

Good Morning!

Another 3 day weekend for me!!! YIPPEEE!!  Yesterday we woke up to about 6 inches of snow!  Love it!

Dear Hubby said the night before he wanted to snow blow the driveway -- so while I was waiting for him to get up -- I quilted up this little Kansas Trouble Mini Basket quilt -- this has been a UFO for about 4 years -- so glad to get it completed.  I sewed the binding on last night during Shark Tank.    




My other UFO I completed this past week is Sweet Sixteen by Schnibbles  I quilted this last weekend when I had all kinds of trouble with my machine - and Thursday night I finished the binding on it  -- So with these 2 completed -- I have a total of 7 UFO's done out of the 80 I started with this year.



I have a quilt at my friend who machine quilts - and I am due to get that back next week and I have another prepped for her -- my goal is to get one a month done with her and try to get 1 done myself.  So far so good.  Of course as Spring and Summer arrive I will have a little less time for quilting so I need  to get a little ahead.  

What have you been working on??

Happy Stitches
Dorothy 

No comments: