Friday, February 15, 2013

A little Sewing on Valentines Night

Good Morning!

Did you have a nice Valentines day?  We did, we went to  a new Mexican Restaurant in the next town over  and the best part was we had a Groupon so a $20 dinner cost us $10 -- Sweet!

When we got back home we had to watch the Moonshiners Valentine Special -- Oh that Tickle makes us laugh so hard!   So while we were watching that I finished up another UFO -- and I am ready for St Patty's Day!






SO glad to start my 3 day weekend with a finish!  I have big plans for sewing this weekend,  right now I have to start the laundry and then I am headin up to the Creation Station to work on completing a Schnibble from last year, work on some Easy Street blocks,  work on some watermelon hexies,  and complete a row from Bee in my Bonnets Row Quilt -- that should keep my busy.
What are you working on?
Happy Stitches!
Dorothy  

No comments: