Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A UFO Finish and Friendship Bag Swap

Good Morning!

How are you doing today?   Weather is cold and windy here the past few days -- good days to sew.   Here is a UFO that is about 5years old, my friend machine quilted it for me and I got it back about 3 weeks ago, and I finally finished binding it last night!  This is my second UFO of the year!!  So far that is one a month :)

This is a Christmas quilt that I designed when I had my quilt shop -- the 4 corners are Santas that came from old Christmas cards - I photo transfered them  - something different.   At least I will have a new Christmas Quilt to put out next December. 


It is just a small twin size, but I hope it looks nice in the living room next year.



I got home from work yesterday and since last week, Dear Hubby and I joined the fitness center in town, so after work I went there,  and when I got home I was rewarded when I got the mail!  It is my Friendship Bag swap from Lish!   I love it!  She also spoiled me with lots of goodies - see that little snowman in the middle, it was filled with a chocolate bar!  Guess what I ate after I opened this package - I figured I could since I just got back from the Fitness Center RIGHT??

She even sent me Hexies -- I LOVE HEXIES and some neat charms to use - a cute new pair of scissors, an emery board, a tape measure -- so many fun goodies.  

Thank you Lish I love it all!!!  
Well off to start another day!  
Happy Stitches!
Dorothy

1 comment:

lisa0116 said...

Dot,
It is gorgeous and a cute bag too!
Lisa