Sunday, January 8, 2012

Working on my Bucket List

Good Morning!

How are you doing in the new year? Accomplishing alot? I have spent the last few days working on that bucket that is filled to the rim with projects and I am completing some things!!

I finished 6 air freshener dolls for fall shows, got those priced and packed away, then I found this kit for an Ice cream cone towel and luckily I had some nice yellow towels in my stash and I was able to get 2 out of almost all the fabrics except the green, so I had a little green that I just added and I finished them both yesterday.





I had these mug rugs cut out and I was able to get them all completed yesterday too. I have put them on my Etsy shop, I have more of the fabric and am thinking of making them for Valentines gifts - they are quick and easy and easy to mail.



This table runner came out of my basket, I had this kit from when I had the quilt shop, I of course used the border fabric that came in the kit for something else, so I had search my stash and found this great red - and on the back I used a fun white with red polka dot fabric. I listed this on Etsy too, but I have plenty of reds and pinks and am going to make another one in pinks. I really like the way it turned out. And I like the fact that it is out of the basket and done best of all.


I also have 2 more of the Christmas mug rug/candle mats to bind up -- then I will have completed all 14 of those, again out of my basket.

Today I am going to work more on the basket and see what else I can put in the completed pile.

Hope all is well!
Happy Stitches
Dorothy