Saturday, January 14, 2012

Some Valentine UFO's

Good Morning :)

I have been working on my Bucket/Basket items, this Valentine topper was tossed in there with it's backing -- so I quilted and bound this up Thursday -- I really learned alot about machine quilting on this topper, I did not drop the feed dogs and I think it is one of the best things I have machine quilted - I also went a little slower and my stippling looked pretty good on this. So maybe that is the secret.





I also had this hankie that that had some small holes on the one side, so I cut it in half and made this envelope type Valentine pillow!


Two more things I got done from my bucket are Christmas projects, I will post those tomorrow - because I am also working on some Easter items. And guess what the bucket/basket is actually looking a little less full!


Off to make some oatmeal on this cold and snowy morning!
Happy Stitches
Dorothy

No comments: