Saturday, October 23, 2010

Late Friday Night

Hello

It is late Friday night and I have been sewing away. I just let the dogs out and I thought I would give you a sneek peak at my Pagini quilt top. I have limited charm packs and am really trying to use what I have so I had a package of Thimbleberrie fat quarters, so I made my own charms and this is how it turned out. I really like it. I still need to quilt it by Nov 1 for Le Petite Projects.



What have you got planned this weekend. I think if it does not rain tomorrow I am heading to the flea market/farmers market and sell some of my crafts and then I am in a craft show on Sunday. Busy weekend but hopefully profitable.
Work for me ended this week, tomorrow is the last day the garden center will be open and the owner is going to work. That is really ok, I have a few craft shows I need to get more things made for and I have a cold so being outside when it has been a little cooler this not something I was looking forward to.
Well off to cut a few more pieces of batting and then off to bed.
Happy Stitches
Dorothy

1 comment:

Dionne said...

How very pretty your quilt is.
Cheers,
Dionne