Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Night Sew In

Good Morning

I am working today and then I will come home and warm up the beef stew I made yesterday, and then off to my Creation Station and get busy because.......IT IS FRIDAY NIGHT SEW IN!

Click on the link on my side bar and join us!

Yesterday I was off but too busy outside, cleaned out the garden and mowed the lawn and it was a bit chilly yesterday so I made beef stew, hubby had surprised me and picked up a pizza, so we had that and tonight is beef stew - even better today since it will be only in the low 60's today and windy.

Off to get ready for work....see you tonight at the sew in!
Happy Stitches
Dorothy

2 comments:

Sara said...

Besides, beef stew always tastes better the second day!!!

simonepatch said...

oi,estou te seguindo.Beijos

simone/poa


meu blog se quiser me visitar é

www.simonert.blogspot.com