Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Finally a Finish!!

Hi there!

Finally I have a finish! This is the tabletopper I got the pattern for at my BOM last month.

It is a neat pattern, it is quilt as you go and you sew the pieces at an angle. Click on the picture to enlarge it to see the HUGE Rick Rack on the edge right next to the binding.



Other than that, we are in our 18th hour of non stop snow, so today we stayed home from working on my parents old house, did not get that much done, the phone was ringing off the hook, most of it involved the sale of the house. And then our attorney told me the original of the will was missing, so I spent about 3 hours looking for that, still only copies! arrggghh. So tomorrow I will consult with our attorney and see what needs to be done. Luckily our attorney was my moms attorney so he is delight to work with.
Off to maybe sew up something tonight. I need to get more done to show you!
Have a great night
Happy Stitches
Dorothy

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Cute heart table topper....ready for the holiday.

Sara said...

Really like your table topper! Hope you are surviving the snow!

Quilty bird said...

Very pretty! I think I have some of that giant rickrack in white...somewhere... Love the way you used yours!

Try to enjoy the snow. Spring'll be here before you know it.