Friday, May 11, 2012

Doggie Garden Stone

Hello

How are you doing?   I have been so busy, as busy as a 1 arm paper hanger!  But things should quiet down a bit after Saturday -- tomorrow is my Garden Clubs Plant Sale and I was publicity chair person, so I have made flyers, signs,  put signs up last night only to find out that 1 of the signs is missing ...ARRGGG

I did go drop of my plants last night too and planted up a couple of planters downtown last night so I did not get a chance to blog.  I got to pick up my stepping stone we made in garden club last month..... here it is -- I just love it!!  It is a dog and 2 flowers -- I can't wait to put it down in the garden, but I am thinking this one might need to be in the front garden so I can see it every morning!    


I am excited because I am going to work 1/2 hour late and I will get to work the plant sale for 1 hour before work, so I am happy I get to do it for that long.  Then I will be working the rest of the weekend. 

Well off to make some flyers for garden club to give away -- at the sale tomorrow.

Happy Stitches!
Dorothy

3 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

Hope the sale goes well.Have fun! Warm Blessings!~Amy

Cherie said...

Good luck with the sale! What a cute stone! =D

Kendra said...

Oh my! Your stone did turn out sooooo cute! Is that a form that Carol had or is it one you brought? It is perfect for the pup theme!

Kendra