Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thrift Shop FInds

Good Evening!

I promised you photos of my Thrift Shop Finds....here they are, well some of them I had too many pictures to add to 1 entry. But these are my favorites.

This is some vintage red fabric I found 2 yards for a total of 90 cents! Sure can't beat that.




Here is a picture of a really cute snowman plate I got for 95 cents, and I also bought a glass of some sort like a margarita glass maybe for 60 cents.....



And after a quick stop at Walmart for some glue for $4 I ended up with a cookie plate! I just love it and I am heading back to the Thrift shop on Monday to get more plates and glasses, the glue I bought works great. And I have lots of glue left. We are having Christmas at our house this year, so I can see several of these around with cookies on them.

Then they just put out the Holiday mugs etc and I hit the jackpot! I got these 4 mugs all perfect condition for 75 cents each! I see a nice coaster and a few hot chocolate mixes in the mugs and I have some great gifts for some or my quilting buddies...or maybe I will make a fancier mug mat for them...stayed tune for more info on these items.







I did make some tablerunners and some really nice angel ornaments for the craft show tomorrow. Well I have to go turn off the lights and get to bed -- need to be at the craft show at 7 for set up tomorrow morning
Happy Stitches
Dorothy


No comments: