Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Monday

Good Morning

Well Happy Monday, that is not something you hear everyday right? Usually Mondays are the worse, I got an IM from my sister in law and she said she hates Mondays. I can understand that, but with being off this winter, I worked all weekend at a craft show, so my Monday is happy. I am going to work in the Creation Station today -- first thing I need to do is clean it up, it is almost to that point that it will be a disaster at any moment. Well...really I have to run some errands this morning and then I will come back and do some cleaning.

I thought I would show you a few things I have been working on...

I got this pattern from JoAnns last week when it was 99 cents....I made this cute little doll for my neices baby for Christmas....I think she turned out really cute.



This little doll quilt was just a quick 4 patch, I love the border fabric so I wanted to use it. It also fits nice on an end table in our living room. Quick and cute.





I am in the Candle Mat Swap on Flickr and these are 2 that I have made, my secret partner wanted oranges and greens, so I made 2-- one to keep and one to swap.
I am putting one of these in the mail today.





I better get going on my errands, have a super day!
Happy Stitches
Dorothy


No comments: