Saturday, February 21, 2009

Still missing and todays projects

Good morning!
Well that silly little camera is still hiding on me. I am hoping to find it today. This weekend is an on line sewing bee for several on line groups I am in. My plan today is to finish up some stuff sitting on my sewing table, I have several pincushions to finish up and valentine pennie pockets, I cut out in Janaury. I plan to start a box this year for gifts throughout the year, I will use the pincushions as birthday gifts and I will have some Valentines day gifts ready for next year. Also want to get those table runners done today.
We got about 5 inches of snow last night, I have already cleaned off the driveway, but more is expected. It will be a nice day to stay in and sew
Have a great day
Dorothy

No comments: