Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pincushions - I just love em!

Hi Everyone

I have been working on pincushions the past few days.
As I was looking around the Creation Station, I had these little blocks made into pincushions but there were boring! So I added a wrist banc and Walla I have a neat little wrist pincushion.
The block is about 2 1/2 inches finished. I have about 5 more of these to finish. I am them putting them in a big ziploc bag and I will either have gifts for me quilting friends for birthdays etc and if I have extra I will put some in the craft shows this fall.
Off to make more pincushions!!!
Happy Stitches
Dorothy

2 comments:

LINDA BYLSMA said...

Very cute!!! I know I like to have a pincushion "handy" at all times.

Sara said...

Very cute...I've never been big on pin cushions...mainly cause the only one I know of are those red tomato looking things. But, recently I got a couple of really nice hand made pin cushions and I like them a lot more...