Friday, February 20, 2009

Have you seen my digital camera?

Have you had one of those days? I put my camera in a spot yesterday morning and said this is an odd spot, but I will remember where it is---well I don't have a clue where it is. So I can't add any pictures, what a bummer. I made 2 "Spring" table runners yesterday -- I still have to quilt them, but I wanted to show you them. So I will continue the search for the camera and post pictures when the camera shows it self again.
I am sure I will be doing a lot of sewing this weekend, we should have about 6 - 10 inches of snow onthe ground my Saturday morning and winds around 30 -35 mph so lots of drifting. I am suppsed to go to my BOM tomorrow morning, I sure hope I can get there.
Happy Friday!
Dorothy

1 comment:

LINDA BYLSMA said...

I misplace my camera about two times a week. I have a real scattered personality, so I just have to accept that. But it's so frustrating, especially when you want to show off something exciting. It will re-appear out of nowhere soon, I promise. And I'm looking forward to those pictures!