Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring is HERE!!

WOW what a busy week! Spring has officially arrived in Northern IL and my pups are loving it!
This is their most favorite thing to do, go for a golf cart ride, as soon as it starts up they are on it and ready to roll! And when it is parked liked in the photo -- this is where they hang out -- just so you don't miss them and take a ride without them. Gotta love em!




Finally got all the elephant things done for my niece for her babies nursery -- made this cute little elephant pillow and the hoops for hanging will go above the babies crib.




She is very happy with all of her elephant stuff and I am glad. I really enjoyed making everything. And the little guy will be here in about a week, so I really squeaked in under the wire here!
Other than this I have been cleaning out the gardens and planted up some more seeds, in pots, I really don't trust this weather, but is sure is nice for the most part and the weather channel has 60's and 70's predicted for about the next 10 days.

I am off to do some stitching -- Block of the Month is Saturday and I want to take some Show N Tell!
Happy Stitches!
Dorothy

1 comment:

BumbleBeeLane said...

The elephants are adorable.Gotta smile about the dogs ready to go for a ride.Warm Blessings!~Amy