Saturday, March 3, 2012

Blog Sale Saturday

Good Morning!

I am linking this up with Karens Sew Many Ways Blog garage sale! What a great idea for a cold and snowy Saturday!

Here is what I have up for sale

This is a quilt top, 100% cotton fabric pieced by me, the applique blocks are printed blocks, the quilt tip measures 46 x 55 inches - I am asking $30 + Shipping for this top




The next item is 1930's Reproduction fabric it is purple with little yellow deers so cute - I have 5 yards and would be willing to sell it by the yard at $4 a yard + shipping .




The next item is a bunny print, perfect for baby quilts or Easter items, again ! have 5 yards and would be willing to sell by the yard for $4 a yard + Shippng.






The next item is 1 1/2 yards of a sewing them print and I am asking $10 + shipping for this - very nice fabric for totes, curtains or a sewing machine cover



The next item is a row quilt round robin, I have 6 rows and they measure about 58 inches wide, and about 6 - 9 inches tall. I am asking $40 + shipping for these rows, add a few more rows and a border and you have a great twin bed quilt.


The next item is another bunny print that is in the same line as the other bunny print about, I have 5 yards and would be willing to sell by the yard at $4 a yard + shipping.


Please email me at quiltndot@aol.com
All items from a smoke free home
I accept paypal
Thanks for looking!

Dorothy

No comments: