Monday, January 31, 2011

Mon Ami

Hello!

I got back from my retreat last night, and since I only got about 5 hours of sleep the entire weekend, I was asleep around 7 last night. What a great time we had!

I did manage to get my Mon Ami done. I didn't really have any charm packs that had enough for this project, so in my cleaning madness I found the border print, and I just love the border and then pulled red and green 30's prints. And I just love my little quilt. I hope you like it too!


I will post more pictures of other projects I worked on this past weekend....Oh and yes we are gearing up for Blizzard 2011 .....14 - 24 inches of snow due in within the next 2 or 3 days! Perfect for sewing :)

Happy Stitching!
Dorothy

5 comments:

Tonya said...

I think your quilt turned out great! Glad you enjoyed your retreat, we too are geared up for the snow as well. Brrr!

karen @ badlandsquilts said...

Great finish! Looks nice.

Michele said...

I love your Mon Ami.....it looks great! Beautiful colors :)

Corrie said...

Glad your retreat was productive. I usually chat & eat instead of sewing. Your Mon Ami looks great!

Quilty bird said...

Very pretty!