Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mug Rugs and More

Good Morning .....

Such a hectic week last week - hubby ended up in the hospital with celulitis for 4 days and was able to come home on Sunday, he is feeling so much better. Great to have him back home and happy.

I was in the Scrappy Mug Rug Swap 2 on Flickr and this is the great mug rug I rec'd from Kathy along with some nice teas, but those have already been enjoyed. Isn't this the cutest the mug rug ? I just love it. I use it every day.




Here is the mug rug I made, I just love this snowman applique - I got it out of a Christmas book and have used it for several items.


And here is the mug rug and the goodies I sent to my partner, I was a little late on getting this mailed due to hubby in the hospital. I hate being late on swaps. I hope my partner understands.


Well yesterday I cleaned everything out of the kitchen today hubby is going to use Kilz on the grease stains on the walls near the stove and then Thursday we are going to paint it, what color you ask, depends who you ask, I am looking towards butterscotch and hubby is looking towards cranberrry......mmmmm how do you think stripes would look!! We are going today to get the paint.
Have a fantastic day!
Happy Stitches
Dorothy

1 comment:

Darlene's Quilts and Stuff said...

Both mug rugs are so cute. I need to make some of these. Glad your DH is doing better.
Darlene