Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Yo Yo Book Mark and Coaster Swap

Hello!

So what have you been working on? It has been so rainy and cold here I have been sewing up a storm. I got 7 tablerunner tops done - 1 completely done and 1 that needs the binding sew on. Need to run to JoAnns tomorrow to get some more batting.

I have been making a ton of Yo-Yo's and I saw this idea on someone's blog -- it is a book mark. So simple you just make the Yo-Yo and I sewed it on to the large plastic coated paper clip. I think alot of my quilter friends will get these in their Christmas cards this year.


I am in a couple of swaps on Flickr it is a fun area for quilters. Lots of photos to look at and hopefully get inspired. This was the coaster swap I was in and I rec'd these fantastic 30's coasters from Karen (applekrisp) I just love them! She sent a nice goodie package, everything was so pretty. I am going to use the extra squares she sent along to make some hexie's.






I got another neat package this week with my pincushion swap -- guess what they are chickens in 30's fabric. I love them!! I thought I took a photo but Dear Hubby cleaned up the desktop tonight and I have no idea it is -- so I will take another photo and get it up in the next day or so.
Off to bed!
Happy Stitches
Dorothy

No comments: