Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hexagons

Hello!

How was your Sunday? It was so cold and windy here, we just stayed inside all day and Dear Hubby watched football and I stitched away.

I made some more candle mats from quilt blocks that are never going to be turned into a quilt - they were from a BOM for Christmas. And they really turned out nice. But of course I did not get a photo of that.

I also made some potholders from a snowman panel and some coasters for the craft show coming up next weekend. This week I will be working on table runners for the shows.

I did take a little time and make some Hexies, I bought the center fabric with the cat about 2 weeks ago and I just love it. When I bought the fabric I knew it was going to be the center of some Hexies and that is what I started today. Not sure how big I am going with these - but I got 1 complete and more in the works. So stayed tuned and we shall see what becomes of these Hexies.






Happy stitches!
Dorothy








No comments: