Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Some Sewing Done!

Good Morning!

How are you doing today? Finally the weather has cooled off a bit here, only in the mid 80's for the past 2 days and then towards the end of the week it will be HOT again. I have been spending some of the hot evenings in my sewing room, instead of my garden.

I had to remake a bag for the Quilting Gallery swap and here is what I made - I just love this, so cute with the Quilt shop fabric. I hope the gal I am mailing it to enjoys it.



Can you believe I am early on my July Le Petite project. I worked on it about an hour in the morning before work and then some in the evenings. I really like it. I used Mary Engelbreigt fabric with watering cans and bird houses, you can click to enlarge. I was wanting to do some teal and red - I hope to get it quilted this week so it will not be a UFO :)





And here is a photo of one of my Star Gazer Lillies from my garden, it was huge and smells so wonderful!


Well off to work this afternoon! You take care and have a great day!
Happy stitches!
Dorothy

No comments: