Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It has been awhile!

Good Morning!

WOW - this is what happens when I go back to work at the garden center, my blogging doesn't happen - last week was rough lots of deliveries at the garden center and I was pooped out when I got home.

I had Sunday and Monday off this week, and the weather here has been just awful! So I sewed my little heart out. This is the Le Petite project for April -- I still need to add the final border, but I am out of the pink fabric, so I have to make a run to JoAnns and then I can complete this. But I am happy with as far as I have gotten. So springy I just love it.




Here is my March Birdie of the Month....
Still need to make Aprils, maybe I will embrodier tonight while I watch Dancing with the Stars Results.



And here is a little credit card holder that I just got the pattern for....It is so easy I made 2 but I need to get large snaps, see they are being held closed with a pin!! But I did not want to run to JoAnns and take away from my sewing time. So one night after work this week I run and pick up what I need and be able to complete these.




Other than that not much going on. Just working.

Hope all is well with you!

Happy Stitches

Dorothy




1 comment:

Corrie said...

Your little wallets are cute! You could always use velcro too. Your Brocante is perfect for spring. Hoping for spring weather here too!