Saturday, August 21, 2010

Friday Sewing!

Good Morning!

Yesterday was Friday Night Sew In and I was at a Workshop with Kim Diehl! How exciting is that! 4 of my friends and I went together and then another good friend came and neither one of knew the other was there, so funny! But it really made for a great day!

Here is a picture of my buddies, working on the project!




Here is what we had to eat....mmmm good, always good when you don't have to cook!




Here is all I got done at the workshop -- but I did learn alot and had a lot of fun so that is really what it is all about ...right? I suppose you have no idea what this is really going to look like, it kinda look likes Duck Feet........



Well....... here is Kim Diehl and the completed project, her completed project! I just love it. It is a cotton background and stems, wich I also have done and then wool applique, I just love it. Can't wait to get it done!




Off to work for me today, lucky for me hubby and I are both off tomorrow! I think we might go to a fair. I can't wait.
Happy Stitches!
Dorothy

No comments: