Monday, January 5, 2009

First UFO Completed!

Good Morning!
I did not get a chance to Blog this weekend, we were just too darn busy. Saturday Dear Hubby and I were out working on my moms old house, we got the rest of the drywall up on ceiling -- we only have a few more walls to do and drywall will be complete. I will post pictures once this undertaking is complete!
When we got back home Saturday night, I belong to Pat Sloans Yahoo group and she had challenged us to make a bag that was featured on the All People Quilt website. Here is a picture of the snowman bag I made. I just love it. Perfect for this time of year. Click here for the free pattern. http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/quarterlychallenge/APQ_QtrlyChal3.pdf


Sunday we stayed home and I de-Christmas'd the house -- thank goodness for snowman, they are still up and make the house look a little cheery this time of year. I think next weekend I am going to put out my valentine's day decorations. So here is my first UFO of they year! I quilted and bound it yesterday! I just love it.

I also did get steps 7 and 8 done of the New Years Eve Mystery Quilt complete. So my goals were successfully met this weekend. Shew!
Have a wonderful Day
Dorothy

No comments: