Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July Schnibbles!

Good Morning!

Here I am waving in the July Schnibbles Parade!  I finished this table topper top at about 10:30 last night!  I love it!   It is my version of the Cindy Lou Who Schnibble pattern - This is all I could get done, work has been not that busy but it has been so hot I am just tired when I get home and I have not gotten that much done, but that will all be changing on Saturday -- the boss decided to close the garden center for the month of August -- it is traditionally a slow month and we are still in a drought and high heat.  So look for a complete Schnibble in August!   

Thanks for stopping by - come back and visit again

Happy Stitches
Dorothy

5 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It is a great pattern. I hope you get lots of good sewing time in this month.

Terry said...

Your blocks are so pretty! Thanks for your comment on my blog about the scrappy stars! I'll add you to the list of ladies sewing along! :0)

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Dorothy, wonderful blocks, love the colors.Hope your swap package arrives safe and sound, hope you like. Blessings Francine.

Cherie said...

That looks great so far! How nice to be able to enjoy the whole month =D

Michele said...

Lovely! A table runner is always so handy and versatile! Love your colors. Enjoy your month :-)